Lady Reveals How Rats Almost Made Her A Victim Of Cooking Gas Explosion

 

A Nigerian lady with the handle @missyposhkitchen has revealed how she was saved from an impending cooking gas explosion.

The lady said she noticed her gas cylinder finishes before the due date and she had to call an engineer to do a check. Upon investigation, they noticed that rat had eaten the pipe of the gas which was causing the leak.

The lady went on to advise people to always check for gas leak before starting to cook because it might lead to an explosion.

Leave a Response