police recruitment news today
The Nigerian Police Force on Monday announced the commencement of applications for the 2021 police recruitment exercise.
For the preliminary stage of the recruitment exercise, interested persons are to meet the requirements for application at the online portal.
In this piece, The PUNCH highlights the requirements needed for application as revealed by the Police Headquarters Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba.
The application requirements include:
- National Identification Number, functional email address, and valid phone number.
- Minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
Once these requirements have been made ready, applicants are to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to fill and submit the online form.
Asides from the above-listed requirements, interested persons should attain the eligibility status as announced by the Force.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.